- Lightly brush the terrine mould with olive oil. Line with cling film and chill for 20 minutes.
- Place the smoked salmon into the chilled mould overlapping slightly and lining evenly. Leave to chill for 20 minutes.
- Steam for the fresh salmon for 6-7 minutes and allow to cool.
- Place the mayonnaise in a bowl, add the lemon juice and parsley, season and mix well. Add the gelatine and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the terrine, place some mayonnaise in the bottom followed by two pieces of salmon - chill quickly for 10 minutes. Then add the remaining salmon and mayonnaise. Place back in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Turn out when completely chilled and, using a sharp knife, slice. Dress on a plate with a little oil and balsamic, and freshly cut lemon.
- To garnish, mix finely shredded celeriac with four tablespoons of Country Range Mayonnaise, Country Range Coarse Grain Mustard and a teaspoon of Country Range Horseradish Sauce. Mix well together with seasoning and serve.