- Cook the potatoes in a pan of simmering salted water for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Add the greens or sprouts for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain, reserving 200ml of the cooking water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onions and fry gently for 5 minutes until softened. Add the turkey, soy sauce, tomato puree, sugar, ground coriander, crushed chillies, turmeric, salt and pepper. Sprinkle in the flour and cook for a further 2 minut
- Return the potatoes and greens to the frying pan and stir in the garam masala and fresh coriander. Set aside to cool.
- For the raita, blend all the ingredients together with a dash of water until smooth. Chill.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry until 3mm thick. Using a square pastry cutter approximately 90mm wide, cut out as many shapes as possible (around 40).
- Place a heaped teaspoon of the filling in the corner of each square then fold the pastry over to form a triangle, pressing the edges together to seal. Place on two oiled baking sheets, glaze with beaten egg and cook for 15-18 minutes.