- Heat the oil in a large saucepan set over a low–medium heat. Add the onion, red (bell) pepper and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6–8 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the mince and ground spices and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4–5 minutes until browned all over. Add the tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and stir in the kidney beans and sweetcorn. Cook gently for 25–30 minutes or until the beef is cooked, the vegetables are tender and the liquid has reduced and thickened. Stir in the salsa (or spoon it into a bowl to serve separately) and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- While the chilli is cooking, cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Divide the rice and chilli between two shallow serving bowls and sprinkle with the grated cheese. Add a dollop of Greek yoghurt to each serving and enjoy.