- Marinate the lamb rump with olive oil, crushed chillies, crushed coriander seeds, crushed cumin seeds and crushed garlic for 60 mins.
- Roast in the oven at 200°c until the internal temp is 50°c. It will rise to 55°c and be perfectly pink, cook to 65°c if you like it well done.
- Rest for 5 mins then slice the lamb and mix with the salsa and sliced tomatoes.
- Cook the Potato Sidewinders® according to the instructions, then top with the lamb, scatter a few olives and drizzle with yoghurt.
- Season to taste, garnish with mint leaves and serve.