- For the Mexican slaw mix together the vegetables.
- Add the Lion Mayonnaise and Lion Habanero Hot Sauce and mix thoroughly until coated.
- Place the Southern Fried Chicken drumsticks on an oven proof tray and cook according to instructions until piping hot.
- Place the Lion Mexican Adobo Hot Sauce in the oven proof bowl to serve.
- Place in a preheated oven (180°C) for 10 minutes to cook through.
- Remove the hot bowl from the oven and arrange the cooked southern fried chicken piece in the sauce.
- Dress with chopped red chilli, spring onion and fresh coriander.
- Serve with a side of Mexican slaw.