- Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
- Open the spanking fresh oysters with a shucker. Check you have left no shards of shell in the oyster shell.
- Place in fridge until further use.
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan. add the shallots and cook until soft add the breadcrumbs cook until crumb is nicely buttery toastie.
- Remove pan from heat stir in the herbs and celery leaves.
- You should have a fragrant delicious green coloured crumb. Place a teaspoon of crumb herb mixture onto each half oyster shell to evenly cover the oysters.
- Place the oysters onto a baking tray and place under the grill cook until the crumb is lightly coloured .