- Pre-heat the oven to 230°C
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and blanch the pasta until al dente, refresh, drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, dill and crushed chillies, stir in half the cheese.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, over a medium heat, add the broccoli and cook for around 5 minutes until tender. Season with salt and pepper then add the pasta, roasted pepper, sun blush tomatoes and pesto, tossing together. Slowly add the egg mixture into the pan and cook for around two minutes until the egg mix has started to cook around the edges.
- Remove from the heat. Sprinkle the remaining cheese on the top and bake for 15 minutes until the egg mix is cooked through.
- Top the frittata with the Parma ham, avocados, and cherry tomatoes and serve immediately.