- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- In a pan, melt the butter. Add the onion, garlic and pumpkin and cook for about five minutes, so the pumpkin starts to colour. Add the flour and stir.
- Gradually add milk, stirring so it makes a smooth sauce. Add the Bisto Vegetable Bouillon to flavor, and season the sauce.
- Add the wilted spinach and safe, then simmer for a few minutes. Remove from the heat and add half of the grated cheese.
- Build your lasagne in a lightly greased ovenproof dish, starting with a thin layer of pumpkin and spinach sauce, followed by lasagne sheets and then again with the sauce. Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Top lasagne with the remaining cheese and bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes.