- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- For the breadcrumbs, place all the ingredients into a blender and blend to a fine crumb.
- For the red pepper coulis, place the white wine and white wine vinegar into a pan, bring to the boil and reduce by half. Add the sugar and fish stock and bring to the boil. Add the chopped, roasted peppers then blend together until smooth. Season then leave to one side, keeping warm.
- For the salmon fillet, place a splash of olive oil into a pan. When hot, seal the salmon on both sides until golden brown. Remove from the pan and brush with butter. Squeeze lemon juice over all the pieces.
- Spread the herb breadcrumbs over the salmon and bake for 8 minutes.
- Spread the coulis onto a plate with the salmon on top and serve with asparagus or micro vegetables.