- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the pizza mix in a bowl fitted with dough hooks, add warm water and mix on slow speed for 5 minutes.
- Mould the dough into 16 round balls and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough out to 15cm rounds, brush cold water around the edges and place on a baking tray lined with silicon paper.
- Evenly spread the pizza sauce over the base leaving a small border around the edge.
- On one side of the dough, add the mozzarella, garlic and basil leaves then season with the black pepper.
- Enclose the filling by lifting over the other side of the dough. Press the edges firmly together to seal and transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Pierce the top of the calzone and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.