- Marinade the fillet steak for 2 hours in 1 tsp Beef Maggi® Liquid Concentrate. Sear the fillet on all sides and then oven bake for 7 minutes with duchess potatoes.
- Make a batter from the flour, baking powder, water, salt and pepper.
- Dip the aubergine slices in batter and deep fry on both sides for 1 minute.
- Saute the mushroom in butter.
- Toast the bread and cut with a pastry cutter to the size of the fillet.
- Stir 2 tsp of Beef Maggi® Liquid Concentrate into hot jus and red wine.
- To assemble - Place the crouton in the middle of the plate and top with the fillet, pate and mushroom. Place the duchess potatoes around and stand the aubergine slices upright. Drizzle Maggi® Liquid Concentrate infused jus over the mushroom and garnish with basil and concasse tomatoes.