- Thread the prawns and monkfish onto four skewers. Place the skewers in the marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Soften the butter and add all the ingredients. Roll into a thin cigar shape and wrap in foil. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze until needed. When needed, cut through the butter with a warm knife for smooth slices.
- For the salsa, crush the garlic and mix all the ingredients together. This salsa makes a really nice refreshing change to balance the saltiness of the prawn skewers - especially refreshing on a warm day.
- In a bowl, mix all the above together and keep until required.
- To cook the prawns and bring the dish together - place the skewers in the barbecue and cook until the monkfish is soft to touch (2-3 minutes). Remove and place a nice chunk of chilli butter on each skewer to melt. Serve the skewers on top of the salsa on cold plates.