- Heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 (for fan ovens reduce the heat to 180°C).
- Place all of the vegetables, except the asparagus, into a roasting tray.
- Sprinkle with All Purpose Seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place in the oven and roast for 25- 30 minutes until tender and slightly charred, adding the asparagus half way through the cooking time.
- Spoon the roasted vegetables onto a serving plate, garnish with thyme and serve with chicken. Roasted vegetables are a great accompaniment to any meat or for a vegetarian version, serve with feta cheese crumbled over.