- Mix 25ml water with the cheese, ginger, onion powder, salt and pepper. Fill the middle of the butterflied chicken and wrap over. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and sauté the leeks. Leave to cool.
- Make four large papillotes with tin foil. Place the leeks, beans and spring onions on the base of the papillote. Put the chicken breast on top.
- Mix the ginger wine, chicken stock and double cream together. Pour into each parcel and seal. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 25 minutes until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- To prepare the chips, par boil the potatoes for 3 minutes. Drain and leave to dry for a few minutes.
- Toss the chips in the oil and all the spices then place on a baking tray. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 20°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7 for 30 minutes. Garnish with a side salad.