- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Place the chocolate sponge mix in a bowl fitted with whisk beaters. Blend in the water on a slow speed for 1 minute, scrape down and mix on medium for 5 minutes.
- Coat the chocolate chips in the flour and then fold into the mix.
- Using an ice cream scoop, portion the mix into 10 greased pudding moulds.
- Cover with a piece of pleated foil and steam for 20-30 minutes in a Combi steamer or bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.
- To make the sauce, gently warm the chocolate fudge topping with milk or cream.