- Combine the butter and sugar until it is of a creamy consistency.
- Mix the cocoa powder with the water to form a smooth paste. Add this to the mixture and then carefully add the eggs and the flour mix until it is a smooth texture.
- Line a tray with the parchment paper spread the mixture evenly and cook for approximately 12 minutes at 190°C.
- Allow the cake to cool, then purée the cake to a fine crumb. Spread onto approximately the same size parchment before piping the cream all over. Now it is easier to pipe the cherry filling over the cream to get even distribution.
- Carefully take the corners of the parchment (the smaller side) and roll.
- Decorate with cream swirls, red cherry coulis and fine chocolate shavings.
- Complete IDDSI texture checks before serving.