- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Lay frozen fries on a large baking sheet and cook until crispy.
- While the fries are cooking, brown the ground beef with the onions and Old El Paso taco seasoning.
- Once the fries are crispy, remove them from the baking sheet and place them in the bottom of a skillet.
- Layer ground beef mixture over the fries.
- Spread the refried beans on top of the ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and return to the oven to cook, until the cheese is melted
- Top jalapeno, spring onions, corn, black olives, and avocado.
- Serve immediately!