- For the Prawn Cocktail lettuce boat - In a small bowl place your prawns and mix together with the seafood sauce. Take fresh leaves from the gem lettuce and lay three onto a place. Fill the leaves with enough prawns for two to share. Then sprinkle with paprika.
- For the Lemon Aioli - In a small bowl, place the mayonnaise, the fresh lemon juice and minced garlic. Stir to combine, then finish with finely grated lemon zest.
- Fry the fish fingers, peri peri prawns, seafood basket and dusted squid strips according to each of their individual cooking times (see packaging). Remove the excess oil and get ready to serve so that the food is hot when served.
- Select a hygienic, clean sharing platter and build it up using the various seafood. Some of the products you may wish to add directly to the board, others you could add small dishes or other complementary food carrier to add different heights, textures and colours to your platter. For example, we have used mini fryer baskets to serve the squid strips to add height to the plat
- Garnish your sharing platter just before serving using the microherbs to add a pop of color and aroma and drop a few whole capers over your smoked salmon slices. Season with season salt and cracked black pepper.
- Fill your small dishes or bowls with your dips and add on and around the sharing platter. Serve with warm rustic bread and butter.