- For the raspberry soufflé - Preheat the oven to 180°C. Butter the ramekin dishes and dredge them with caster sugar before cooling in the fridge. Scald the milk. Then combine egg yolks and flour. Add the scalded milk slowly onto the egg and flour mix while stirring. Return to the saucepan and cook out stirring constantly. Remove from the heat and cool the crème pat. Start whisking the egg whites adding the caster sugar a little at a time until firm peaks are achieved. Add the raspberry purée to the crème pat then fold in the whisked egg whites. Fill the chilled ramekins to the brim with the mixture and cook in the oven for 7-8 minutes until well risen.
- For the compressed peaches - Half and de-stone the peach then finely slice. Put the peach slices in a vacuum bag with the simple syrup and vacuum seal.
- For the blood peach sorbet - Combine 250g blood peach purée, 250g sorbet syrup (sugar, water and glucose) and juice of half a lemon and churn in an ice-cream machine.
- For the raspberry gel - Boil 100g raspberry purée and 1g agar agar in a saucepan and simmer for 30 seconds. Remove from the saucepan and put into a container and into the fridge to set. Once set, blitz in a food processor.
- For the vanilla meringue - Combine 150g sugar and 50ml water in a saucepan and add the seeds from the vanilla pod. Start to whisk the egg whites. Boil the sugar mixt until it reaches 112°C and pour it onto the whipped egg whites whisking continuously until cold.
- Serve as shown and garnish with fresh raspberries dipped in simple syrup.