- Blend half of the raspberries to a purée, with the Marvel until smooth and creamy and the Marvel is dissolved. Set aside.
- Toast the oats gently under a hot grill or in a hot oven until golden brown, turning occasionally. Sprinkle evenly with the sugar and further grill until the sugar melts/caramelises.
- Allow to cool and mix up to create a crunchy/crumbly effect, set aside
- Evenly spoon a small portion of the purée in the bottom of each serving dish, add a few raspberries, sprinkle with some toasted crunchy oats, top with the whisked smooth yoghurt and ripple in the remaining raspberry purée.
- Top with the remaining raspberries and crunchy toasted oats.
- The oats and sugar can be toasted in a very hot oven if a grill is unavailable. 0% fat yoghurt can be used as an alternative to full fat and will decrease the calories and increase the protein content.