- Put all of the marinade ingredients into a large bowl and whisk together really well.
- Add the turkey breast strips to the marinade, cover, place in the fridge and marinate for at least an hour but ideally overnight
- Heat the oil in a non-stick wok over a high heat. Using a slotted spoon, remove the turkey from the marinade and stir-fry for three minutes
- Add the onions, pepper and chilli and stir-fry for another three minutes, then pour the marinade into the wok and stir-fry for a final 1–2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.