- Heat half the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry the onion for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and courgette.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the chopped and cherry tomatoes and thyme and simmer for 8–10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and mix with the tomato mixture. Return the pan to a medium heat and add the remaining oil.
- When hot add the prawns, then season and fry, stirring for 2–3 minutes until they’re pink and cooked through.
- Put the pasta in a bowl, arrange the prawns on top, and scatter over the basil and Parmesan, if using.