- Place pakora, samosa and bhajee on a roasting tray and cook at 190 degrees for 8 min.
- Add baby florets of cauliflower to a hot pan with a drizzle of olive oil, turmeric and salt and pepper till gently coloured.
- Remove from pan, finally mix lime juice and mint into some greek yoghurt.
- On a platter arrange the pakoras, samosas and bhajee, spoon minted yoghurt and dress with toasted sunflower seeds, pann roasted cauliflower, pomegranate seeds and fresh curry leaves
- To serve, decorate with Lion Spiced Indian Dressing and Indian Sweet Chill Sauce.