- Marinate the ribs over night in garlic, cumin and smoked paprika.
- Cook the ribs slowly in the oven for 2 hours at 125oC covered in tin foil.
- Pour over the BBQ sauce and honey - glaze the ribs for 1 more hour, turning the rack every 15mins and basting with the glaze juices
- Once the meat pulls from the bone keep warm.
- Defrost 2 dough balls, turn the oven up to 260.
- Roll out the dough balls to 7”.
- Cook the dough ball in the oven for 1 min until light and fluffy.
- Pull the meat off the bones, add to the pitta with some luxury coleslaw and slices of gherkin.