- Heat the oil in a pan over a low heat. Then chop the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Chop and deseed the chilli, then peel and grate the garlic and ginger. Throw into the pan and soften for 2 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and turmeric, and stir.
- Chop the veg into bite-sized chunks and chuck them all in. I love eating loads of colour.
- Add your king prawns and cook for 2 minutes before stirring in the rice noodles too. Give them 2 more minutes, then stir in the peanut butter (it melts over the hot ingredients and coats everything, yum).
- For a vegan version: swap prawns for Quorn ‘chicken’ pieces.