- Mix the water, flour and salt in a bowl to form a dough. Knead until smooth then cover in cling film and rest for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Meanwhile chop the diced chicken thigh small until it like mince, add sliced spring onions, madras paste, coriander, garlic and ginger. Mix well and put aside.
- Split the dough into about 12/15 20g sections, hand roll them into balls.
- Roll out each ball until very thin.
- Place a dessert spoon of chicken mix in the middle, wrap the pastry around and crimp the pas-try together at the top until the meat is sealed in.
- To Cook, use a traditional Bamboo steamer- place the momos in the top with the lid on and place over a pan of boiling hot water (you can also use a normal metal steamer or your oven if it has a steamer setting).
- Steam them for 8 mins.
- Dress with fresh ginger slices and green chili.