Irish Coffee Cheesecake
- 200g Lakeland Dairies Unsalted Butter
- 300g biscuit crumbs
- 900g cream cheese
- 100ml Millac Gold Double
- 10g crushed coffee beans
- 1 double espresso
- 200g grated dark chocolate
- 10ml Irish whiskey
- 100g white chocolate
- Melt the Lakeland Dairies Unsalted Butter and add to the biscuit.
- Place the mix in the base of the glasses.
- Stir the Millac Gold Double through the cream cheese and add the espresso, coffee beans, chocolate and whiskey.
- Place into a piping bag and fill the glasses.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over silicon paper to create lattice effects, place into fridge to set.
- Once set, remove from fridge and beak into pieces and place on the top of the cheesecakes.