- 175g guacamole, sieved
- 3g lemon juice
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 30g Millac Gold Double Part A
- 10g horseradish
- 100g Millac Gold Double Part B
- 13g Chardonnay white wine
- 12 pcs celery sticks (10cm long)
- 90g chopped tomato (drained)
- diced chives & tomato, celery leaves to garnish
- Mix the sieved guacamole with lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add liquid Millac Gold Double A and horseradish, season and place in the chiller.
- Whip up Millac Gold Double B and the white wine to the desired consistency, add into the guacamole.
- Fill the base of the celery stick with drained chopped tomato.
- Pipe the guacamole mousse onto the celery sticks and decorate with fried celery leaves and chives