- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Re-hydrate the dried onion in water then fry with the minced beef.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Make up the béchamel sauce to pack instructions.
- Cover the bottom of an ovenproof dish with a third of the mince and a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat twice.
- Top with a final layer of lasagne sheets. Pour over the béchamel sauce and sprinkle the grated cheddar on top. Bake for 30-40 minutes until the cheese is golden and bubbling.