- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Mix the herbs and spices together with the coconut to make a paste. Coat the fish in the mix and leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Lay a seaweed sheet on a chopping board and place the fish in the centre of the sheet.
- Wrap the fish in the seaweed to make a parcel by wetting the seaweed with water to make it curl over and stick.
- Brush the top of the parcel with water and sprinkle over the sesame seeds.
- Place each in a foil parcel and bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked if cooking more than one at once.
- Serve with rice noodles, cucumber and papaya salad.