- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- To make the rub, simply mix all of the rub ingredients together.
- Lightly brush the chicken breast with olive oil. Spread the rub over the oiled side of the chicken and leave to one side.
- Heat the stock then reduce down until slightly thicker, add the lentils and simmer. Season to taste and leave to keep warm.
- Place a splash of olive oil into a pan andwhen hot, add the chicken breast. Seal until golden brown then place into the oven for 10-14 minutes.
- Spoon the lentils into a bowl, cut the chicken in half and place on top. Serve with a vegetable of your choice.