- Place the sweetcorn, egg, cornflour, flour and seasoning into a food processor and blend together to combine.
- Gently melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Spoon the mixture into the pan and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, tossing to turn.
- Repeat with the remaining batter mix to make 4-6 pancakes.
- To make the hollandaise sauce, simmer the peppercorns and the vinegar in a small saucepan until the volume is reduced by one third. Add a tablespoon of water and allow to cool. Whisk the egg yolks, return to a gentle heat and cook, whisking continuously to a sabayon (in other words: until it has cooked to a thickened consistency, like cream, which will show the mark of the whisk.) Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Whisk in the warm melted butter until thoroughly combined. Season, strain and serve.