- Take the chicken breast and cut a pocket into it. Skin the sausages and stuff a quarter of the meat into the pocket, then press in two basil leaves and half a sundried tomato.
- Season with sea salt flakes and black pepper then place on a couple of pieces of air dried ham. The two sheets of ham should be placed side by side to make a sheet.
- Place the stuffed chicken breast onto the edge closest to you. Drizzle some oil on top, season and give it a twist of lemon juice.
- Roll the chicken in its ham blanket to form a neat roll. Place in a tin foil parcel. Repeat till you have four lovely tucked up rolls. Seal the parcel shut then bake in a pre heated oven for about 30 minutes.
- While this is happening make your rosti. Combine the grated raw onion and potato, season well. Place this in a tea towel and squeeze out all the moisture.
- Divide the mixture into four and in a lightly oiled frying pan, pack each quarter into a lightly greased chef's ring.
- Cook slowly for about 10 minutes on one side until golden brown then turn over and cook till both sides are golden.
- Serve the chicken parcel on a rosti cake and use the juices as gravy. Serve with a simple green salad on the side, with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar if you wish.