- Mix all the spices and herbs together to make a rub to use on the following:
- Chick Pea Dip - whizz 600g of the chick peas with the yoghurt and 4 tsp of the spice rub. Add the remaining chick peas, cherry tomatoes and spring onions.
- Coated Halloumi - coat slices of the cheese with 3 tsp of the spice rub and the oil. Gently fry on both sides until a softer texture is achieved (approximately 5 minutes).
- Patatas Bravas - mix 2 tsp of the spice rub into the tomato ketchup and serve with cubes of fried potato.
- Pitta Slices - lightly brush the pitta breads with oil, sprinkle over the crushed chillies and dried parsley and bake in a hot oven for 5 minutes until crisp.