- For the pasta, combine flour, eggs, yolks, salt and extra virgin olive oil into a large bowl. Mix until fine breadcrumbs, and then knead together, until you have achieved a smooth elastic dough. Cling film and rest for 30 minutes.
- Split the Lanark cheese into four. Roll the pasta dough out at the finest setting. Cut out rounds to diameter of 10cm and place the cheese on to four of the discs. Brush with water and place the second disc on top, push down to seal. Use the same cutter to trim up the edges.
- Bring a pan of seasoned water to a simmer. Put a char grill on high heat. Season the spring onion and leeks with salt and dress with oil.
- Warm 50ml of olive oil then add the lemon juice, zest, peas, shallots, chives and haricot blanc to the pan.
- Place the leeks and spring onions on the char grill and cook for 2 minutes, until charred. Add the ravioli to the water and cook for 3-4 minutes. Cook the spinach off in the butter until wilted.
- Place the wilted spinach in 4 bowls, place the ravioli on top. Place three spring onions and asparagus around each ravioli. Spoon the dressing over and around, finely grate the Corra Linn over the top and place the pea shoots over.