Stir it up is published 10 times a year and includes the latest food and industry news as it affects the education, health and welfare, hospitality sectors of the independent catering industry. Each sector is clearly identified and easy to locate within the magazine.
Our team of journalists report on all the latest food and catering industry news, as well as writing fascinating features on a range of relevant topics.
The magazine also includes advice columns from industry experts, along with recipes and interviews with foodservice’s leading figures.
- Catch up with the Leading Lights of the industry each month
- Be inspired by development chefs’ tips and advice in our Melting Pot feature
- Find out what fellow caterers are up to and what successes they have had in the Customer Profile
- Be in with a chance of winning amazing prizes in our Country Club section
- In our 2014 Stir it up Readers’ Survey you cried out for even more tips, recipes and inspiration which led us to adding the Food for Thought visual led-page. Be inspired!
Come and create a stir with us!
If you have any suggestions for Stir it up please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Country Club Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competitions are open to trading customers of Country Range Group Member wholesalers.
- Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per establishment please.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The competition will run from the first day of the month until the last day of the month in which the magazine appears eg entries for competitions in May magazine run from May 1st – May 31st.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Winners will be notified via e-mail, unless otherwise stated.
- Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address.
- A full list of winners can be obtained by writing to Stir It Up Winners, Country Range Group, 4 & 5 Jupiter House, Altham Business Park, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 5BY .